Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Sunday 5 June 2011

♥ Kuching ♥ Day3 ^^

 This is my Day3 in Kuching.
After had our breakfast, we by cab to Indian Street.
It is a street which has a lot of shops.
You can shopping here...but is "traditional shopping"..
Hehe...However,it is nice.
Can have some different feel ^^
I the Sky in Kuching.
It is blue and nice.
I recognizer that people of Kuching like to has tattoo.
I asked Brandon, why they like to has tattoo.
He answered me, it is a body art for them. 
Because seldom people has tattoo in West Malaysia.
If has, normally people will feel that he/she is a bad people or what~
Kuching there also has some of different culture compare with West Malaysia.
Hehe...This trip made me gain a lot...
Had a nice trip~
and
very enjoy ♥ (^^)

 Indian Street (Jalan Indian)

 View of Indian Street~
I its sky~

 Tower of Fire Station~
Very old building~

 Time to say goodbye to  "Kuching"~
Waiting to check in~

 At Kuching terminal airport~

 Waiting~

 On the plane~~

 Bye bye, Kuching~
Hope will come again ~


On the train, back to Ipoh~
This is my dinner~
Secret Recipe Spaghetti with Star Buck Cappuccino~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)