Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Sunday 5 June 2011

♥ Kuching ♥ Day2 ^^

This is my Day 2 in Kuching.
After had our breakfast in hotel, we went to Sarawak Cultural Village.
There is about cultural of "Iban","orang melanau" and etc.

Sarawak Cultural Village~

Passport!!!
lol...
This is for entry to Cultural Village~


Oh,no!!!!
Their stair made like that~
Don't wear high heel to walk...
If not, you'll suffer it.
Haha...



Before watched performance ^^


Was visiting museum~
There have a lot of museum.
Unable to visit all...

Sarawak Laksa!!!
Famous food there...

In the progress of making bird nest...

At Main Bazaar...
A lot of souvenir there~
Can has some for your lovely friends ^^
Out side my room...
Pool side~very enjoy when you laying on long chair~
The sky is blue there ^^

Had my dinner at Hotel...
Because I was tired after the whole day trip~
Hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)