Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Betong ♥

Last time said that will write a post about my Betong trip.^^
This trip did not in my plan before.
Why say so???
Because my friends ask me want go Betong or not.
Betong is a town in southern Thailand, near the boundary to Malaysia.
Want to know where it located?
You can view this map.
I had a nice massage at there.
The price also reasonable.^^
We buy a lot of snack...cause the price is more low than in M'sia.
Wakaka....

 After Custom, on the way to Betong~

 Changed Ringgit(Money of M'sia) to Baht (Money of Thailand)

 Our staying place....

 Betong


Our lunch in Betong~

 After half day, my money left less T_T

 Night view


 Our dinner...
Guess how much we spend???
Seafood Tom Yam + Tou Fu + vegetable + rice + drink = around 250 baht (around RM25)

 Went to Disco there...
But,I felt not nice...
Damn noisy!!!


 Our 2ND day breakfast + lunch
lol...

 The different between small size and big size~

 Went to visit temple~

 Oh,no!!!
Rain suddenly...
Spoil our planning...cannot continue walk =(


Wa!!!!
We bought a lot...
Shop till "drop"
I want apply bankruptcy T_T


2 comments:

  1. Hi.. Winnie
    Nice blog and thanks for your visit us! Modern Thai Hotel ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're welcome~
    thx...hope u enjoy reading my blog too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)