Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Friday 30 October 2009

My Wednesday


This Wednesday, Peik Yi and I went to Parade.
We went to Sushi King for our dinner.
After that, walk around in Parade.
Suddenly, I received a call.
All the plan was changed cause of the call.
Haizz...Who ask the person happen accident~
No choice. We did nothing in that time.
Finally, we decide went to Jusco.
But...did not had any movie watch~
Some of movie already watch, some of movie seem like boring one...
So????
We went to Takahashi for our tea time.
LOL....



In the progress...Eating Shushi~kaka...xD



 招财猫...Miao~~~



 Takahashi~~~



Chocolate Moise cake!!!!
Tasty one....Wakaka...



Green tea!!!
Hot vs Cold!!!
LOL...



Peik Yi snap it while I sms with some one...
=.=''''




Yummy yummy~
I like Chocalate Moise Cake.
Haha...xD



What are you thinking?
Also want think while drink~
=.=



Lastly, our picture...
Hehe....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)