Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Tuesday 8 May 2012

1 day trip Cameron Highland ♥

 1 day trip in Cameron Highland.
Went there after my Big Day past, mean went there on 11 of March ^^
Love its weather
Can close to the Natural =)

 Vegetables~

Pretty flower ^^

 Green!Green!
Seem very fresh~~

 With my close friend ^^
Without any make up...
Hope don't will make you feel scary...ahaha XD

 Our high tea in Boh Tea there~

 Nice view
Enjoy our high tea while the wind blow on our face ^^


 Factory of BOH TEA~

 Do you know how the procedure of tea leaf???

 Wow!!!Look like professional...
haha XD

 Visit to Heritage Hotel~

 Can consider to stay over night here ^^

hmm...
What are you thinking?
Please don't misunderstand...
Just an angle problem...
Haha XD


** ♥Love the weather  ♥**
** ♥Love the environment ♥** 
** ♥Love the Natural ♥**
Also, enjoy my time with my special one and my friends ^^

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)