Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Tuesday 8 May 2012

ALL about FOOD ♥♥

 Went to YS Master for my dinner again...(don't know what the date and time already)
LOLzzz...Haha XD

 Tea

 Finally, I can try it ^^
盘菜

 Soup

 YS Master

 After dinner, not enough~
Bought a coffee and try it~
Taste not bad


Another day time, went to Sakae Sushi for lunch alone.
LOL...Why???
Because all my friend work, I was free that time.
Ahaha XD

 Delicious ♥
 
 My favorite
Salmon Shashimi

 
 All the table got like a Ipad one...
You can view the menu or make an order through this pad~
Convenience and save time...



##All in AEON, Station 18##
Not too bad to has lunch or dinner there...
But, don't go on Saturday or Sunday~
Because it's crowd and need to line up to wait long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)