Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 2 - Singapore Trip ♥

In the 2nd day, we went to Universal Studio.
Felt excited!!!! o(^_^)o
Had our brunch at "Ding Tai Feng" (鼎泰丰)

Tableware~~
LOL...

Prawn Egg Fried Rice ♥
Tasty!!!! ^^

小笼包 ♥

虾小笼包 ♥
Made by prawn~


Then, went to Universal Studio.
Before entry, let's took a picture XD

What is this Cartoon?
Hmm...I don't know its name...
LOL...Out of date already T.T

Street of Universal Studio~


Funny look XD




Transformers Ride was DAMN GOOD!!!
I like this ride much~
Got 4D effect...Nice than other 4D ride~



Finally, I can took a picture with this funny character o(^_^)o
Yahoo!!!I like him...Because he is very funny!!!
Ahaha XD


Wah!!!Big Lolipop~



After spend in Universal Studio whole day, went for our dinner at "三盅两件".
The foods is nice there.
Last time, I went there also.
My aunt brought me there one.
Hehe...

White Chicken!!!
LOL...


"Tou Fu"




##End of my 2nd day in Singapore##


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)