Follow winnie_pooh10 on Twitter

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 3 - Singapore trip ♥

 Meet my best friend, Joey in the early morning.
Had our breakfast at Toast Box.

 My favorite ♥
Coffee~

 Polo bun with butter ♥

Nice breakfast ♥


♥♥♥♥♥
My best friend, Joey~
♥♥♥♥♥


2nd round in Starbucks...
Girl chat non-stop...Ahaha XD

My favorite ♥
Cappuccino ^^

After lunch, my special one took me walk around Bugis.
Went to dessert shop too.

Eat!Eat!Eat!
Delicious ♥

Enjoy the moment with him ♥


However, my trip was coming end soon.
We had our dinner in Thailand Restaurant (forgot the name) which at Changi airport, before I by plane back to KL.

My dinner ♥

Bye Bye, Singapore =(


All my harvest in Singapore ^^
Not too much...But...
Spend a lot of $$


Enjoy my trip ♥
Fun, Happy, Excited!!!
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. =)